Pathway has been featured on the BBC News front page, and in a BBC World Hacks episode, with a video and radio programme about homelessness and healthcare.
The Pathway team at the Royal London Hospital spent a day with journalists, explaining how their work helps patients who are homeless:
- find somewhere safe to stay,
- reconnect with lost loved ones,
- obtain lost identification documents,
- get help with financial and legal issues,
- find support to address any problems that contributed to losing their home.
Featuring alongside the homelessness hospital team, Patients Jacqueline and Gary kindly agreed to take part, with Lola the dog, who proved to be a canine superstar.
World Hacks is an innovative weekly BBC programme, exploring how we can solve the world’s problems.