Join the Faculty For Homeless and Inclusion Health
The Faculty is a network organisation for people involved in healthcare for people experiencing homelessness and other excluded groups, including gypsies and travellers, vulnerable migrants and people selling sex. Membership is open to:
- Support workers
- Housing officers
- Social workers
- Public health experts
- People with lived experience of exclusion
- Health care students
With members across the country, our aim is to improve the quality of health care for people experiencing homelessness and other excluded groups. We do this by setting standards and supporting services in which generosity, kindness, and compassion combine with a passionate commitment to professional quality of care.
- Email updates on the latest developments in inclusion health
- Networking and professional support, including specialist sub-groups dedicated to Mental Health, Primary Care, Students, System Leaders & Managers, Inclusion Health Nurses in Hospital and Intermediate Care settings, and Inclusion Health Outreach and Mobile Services.
- Select job opportunity notifications in inclusion health
- Access to low cost CPD and training opportunities
- Discounted tickets to the International Symposium for Homeless and Inclusion Health