Pathway have produced a series of short films with our hospital team members describing their work with homeless patients, and how our teams work with partners inside and outside hospital with the sole aim of doing our very best for the patent.
We hope they will also be useful for colleagues wishing to introducing new teams in other partner hospital trusts.
- Pathway’s founder Professor Aidan Halligan describe the foundation of Pathway
- Dr Tim Robson talking about a number of components of the service, and his experience of joining the UCH Pathway team
- David Robertson, a Westminster community drugs worker recounting the case of a particularly complex patient
- UCH Pathway nurse Florence Cumberbatch talking about working with housing departments and other colleagues, and dealing with challenging patients
- Trudy Boyce, Senior Care Navigator Co-ordinator and Pathway’s first nurse, talking about bringing compassion to patient care and the realities of working with the most excluded in our society
- Pathway Senior Care Navigator Josie Mavromatis talks about escorting patients out of the hospital, and tells her own remarkable story of recovery from many years living on the streets